inline feature

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Mar 10 05:54:36 EST 2005

Hi,

did you try something like described in:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0103/msg00026.html

?

Can you provide more info? The LAYER from your MAP file will help
analyzing the problem.

Best regards,
Bart