Rubber-Band Box Zooming

Dylan Keon dbkeon.ml at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 10 15:17:39 EST 2005

On 03/10/2005 10:56 AM, Camden Daily wrote:
> Hello all.  I'm developing a php/mapscript mapping application, and
> I'm trying to implement zooming where the user clicks and drags a box
> on the map that they would like to zoom to.

Camden,

Here's a link to the rubber band javascript code I'm using.  I borrowed
most of it from Stefan Schwarzer a while back, and made a few
modifications.  It could probably be improved upon as I am no javascript
expert, but it might get you started.  I use it with php mapscript apps.

http://gis.nacse.org/temp/zoombox.js

--Dylan