Controlling mapsize in CGI

Richard A. Milewski ram at RAMPAGE.NET
Thu Mar 10 22:50:47 EST 2005

I'm trying to change the mapsize from a CGI form, and not having much
success as mapsize_check doesn't seem to be valid, nor is any construct I
can think of.

I've searched the archive here and found Richard Greenwood's javascript
solution posted last September 2nd, but I can't make that work either.  I
get no output at all in the JavaScript console in FireFox, and only an
unpopulated drop down box on the browser screen.

Does the javascript solution work with the current rev of MapServer?  Can
anyone point me at a publicly accessible site that uses a JavaScript to
change mapsize on the fly?

Thanks!

-- Richard