Controlling mapsize in CGI

Richard A. Milewski ram at RAMPAGE.NET
Sat Mar 12 01:30:22 EST 2005

Steve,

Thank you for the help.  I'm a little confused though. In which lines of the
JavaScript should I be using a space or a %20 and where should I use a +  ??

It appears that something is escaping the whitespace to plus signs in the
query string, so does that mean that the match line should be:

if (urlstring.match("300+300") != null)

or

if (urlstring.match("300%20300") != null)

I've tried both and nothing seems to set the default value of the drop-down
box.  The size of the map changes, but the drop-down box default is always
the first element in the list.

-- Richard