refresh

blaise bpicinbono at WORLDONLINE.FR
Tue Mar 15 10:32:39 EST 2005

Le mardi 15 Mars 2005 16:13, Dirk-Jan Huisman a écrit :
> I use:
> browser IE 6.0
> OS windows 2000 professional.
> java virtual machine is what you get with the installation of windows
> 2000.
>
> Dirk

Rosa applet should work with IE on W2K, but with Sun java virtual machine. Can
you check which JVM IE is using ? You should find that somewhere in the
Advanced Options of IE. If you only have Microsoft's one, I think it won't
work properly. You have to dl Sun's one from their site, and then tells IE to
use Sun JVM instead of Microsoft's.
(Or maybe it could work if you upgrade your Microsoft JVM, because I think I
have understood they were trying to stick again to Sun compatibility ? ? ?)
Maybe you should try with Firefox or Mozilla because I think they are set to
use Sun JVM.
Blaise