Tiger Shapefile tiling problem

Thu Mar 17 09:11:35 EST 2005

Jeff,

I use Debian also, and I just downloaded the tarbar and built mapserver
in my local directory and copied the utilities to ~/bin

If you create the tileindex on windows you may not be able to use it on
Linux as the path names may be different.

Also as for your file list, it should NOT have the "file:" on the front
and I would create the paths with a "/" instead of "\" and I would leave
the "C:" if this is your default drive. Does it work with the ".shp" on
the file names? if it does then just include them.

-Steve