Spatial Extent and Projection

Giridhar Manepalli gmanepal at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 19 14:30:37 EST 2005

Hello All,
Can anyone tell me the EXTENT(Spatial Extent for Mapfile) of Hampton
Roads, Virginia, USA. I will be really helpful for my project.

Also, if you can tell me where can I get such information.

The PROJ.4 is quite useful for Mapserver. Although there is
documentation about it, from its website, I would be glad to get some
pointers about it, specifically how to use that in Mapserver etc.

I really appreciate, if anyone can help me in both these issues.

Although, its been few days since I started using Mapserver, I am
really infatuated by its sheer
capability :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Giridhar