Map file in browse mode and Content-type: text/html msReturnPage(): error

Daniele Margotti margottid at COMUNE.LUGO.RA.IT
Mon Mar 21 06:23:57 EST 2005

You should put your .map file in the same folder where demo.html stays
(instead of /cgi-bin).

Let me know if this works.

        Daniele

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Afifa Naz
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 12:39 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Map file in browse mode and Content-type:
text/html msReturnPage(): error

Hi:

when I try to display my map in browse mode , I get this error

what is the cause of this?

My demo.html is in htm l folder, this is the code in .map file WEB
  TEMPLATE        "demo.html"
        IMAGEPATH "html/tmp/"
        IMAGEURL "/tmp/"
END

I tried to define my IMAGEPATH as absolute that is /var/www/html/tmp but
no difference. I have also tried IMAGEPATH as  tmp, but i still get the
same error.

This is my map in map mode :
http://132.205.108.60/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=montreal.map&mode=map

Thanks