Mapserver rpm mandrake 10.1

Lluís Garcia i Mestres lluisgm at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 22 03:39:21 EST 2005

Hi, I've achieved to compile php and mapserver by myself but I get two erros:

- I add the following lines to httpd.conf but apache doesn't reconize php.

AddType application/x-httpd-php-cgi .php .php4 .php3 .phtml
Action  application/x-httpd-php-cgi /cgi-bin/php

- On the other hand, I builded a map, just with mapserver, with
different layers and the position looks ok. But when I click on the
map using query or zoom function, it seems like mapserver send a point
2-3 cm upper from where i have clicked.

Thanks a lot, I have spend to much time so I hope figure out soon.

Lluís