Mapserver rpm mandrake 10.1

Lluís Garcia i Mestres lluisgm at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 22 13:33:03 EST 2005

 Lluís Garcia i Mestres  to blaise
  More options  7:32pm (0 minutes ago)

Hi Blaise,

Finally I found it. I was following the compilation example of Red Hat.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RedHat9AndMapserver40

In this example you see:
cd php-4.3.3
make clean
./configure --enable-shared --with-regex=system --with-jpeg-dir=/usr
--with-png-dir=/usr --with-zlib --with-gd=/usr/local
--with-freetype-dir=/usr --enable-force-cgi-redirect --enable-dbase
--with-pdflib --with-mysql --with-config-file-path=/usr/local/php433/
--prefix=/usr/local/php433
make
sudo cp sapi/cgi/php /var/www/cgi-bin/php433
sudo make install
sudo cp php.ini-dist /usr/local/php433/php.ini

The error was to make "cp sapi/cgi/php /var/www/cgi-bin/php433" before
make install. Someone should change it.
The orders in httpd2.conf
> > AddType application/x-httpd-php-cgi .php .php4 .php3 .phtml
> > Action  application/x-httpd-php-cgi /cgi-bin/php
were ok.

About the query and zoom problem, do you remember when it was posted
this trouble before? I've looking this last month and I couldn't find
it.

Lluís