Projection Help

Giridhar Manepalli gmanepal at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 25 11:35:59 EST 2005

Thanks Ed!
That was one of the excellent articles I read anything about GIS. Now,
that I have known so much about Projection, I would like to explore
more on the same topic to learn more. If you have any pointers in
mind, kindly forward that to me. In the interim, I will try to grab
few online.

Once again, Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Giridhar