Terraservice.Net DOQ data

Gregor Mosheh stigmata_blackangel at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 25 15:14:04 EST 2005

> I will mention I had problems with using it with
> MapServer 4.4.1, so I ended up going back to 4.2.1
> and it works fine. I never figured out why it
> wouldn't work in the 4.4.1, but someone did post
that
> there is a bug with WMS client in that version.

Interesting. I use 4.4.1 and the layer I posted a
moment ago works A-OK for us. Can you describe what
sorts of problems you had so I can watch out?

I did mention the 10000 minscale - Using 4.2.1, are
you able to get TerraService imagery closer than
1:10000 scale?