"msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. No such file or directory "..error

K.J. L cryptic_acrophobiac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 25 16:27:24 EST 2005

After struggling to see the blank output message now I am haveing this
new kind of error

"msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. No such file or directory"

when I try to run a MAP file of the very basic tutorial of mapserver.

typing the following URL i got above error.
**http://localhost/scripts/mapserv.exe?map=C:/data/projects/tutorial/example1-1.map&mode=map**

I think this is a very naive problem but well this is just my second day  in
mapserver. Any help would be appriciated.