Projection Help GPS vs National Atlas

Rick Levine Richard_D_Levine at RAYTHEON.COM
Wed Mar 30 10:21:53 EST 2005

I've been bitten by that so many times.  Everyone says "lat/long", but
OpenGIS defined all of the interfaces as long/lat.  Go figure.

Rick

UMN MapServer Users List <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU> wrote on
03/30/2005 08:19:24 AM: