jpeg quality

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Wed May 4 05:58:43 EDT 2005

If I search for raster : bad quality in output I get the correct results.

This is the direct link, I don't know if that will work though:

http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0504&L=mapserver-users&P=R20888&I=-3&X=4C1F13217D7649BBB9&Y=

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera-ITSolutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

Bart van den Eijnden wrote:
> There was a similar thread about this recently. Check the archives for
"raster : bad quality in output"

> http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=mapserver-users&X=-

I just followed this up as I was also unimpressed with the JPEG quality (but
not half as much as I'm unimpressed by user agents that don't handle PNG ;-)

I searched on the words "raster" and "quality", separately and in
conjunction in both body and subject and got nothing back - is the search
engine broken?

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy