ogrinfo show x y columns as strings

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at DUIF.NET
Fri May 6 23:59:52 EDT 2005

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Richard,
>
> Try:

THANKS!!

> PS. I have updated the drv_vrt.html to mention that datasources other
> than odbc are supported.  I didn't add any extra examples though.

For simple souls like me examples are very descriptive (specially if
there are little quircks like "more then x% of files should be .csv" ;-).
Hopefully this thread comes up now when other souls are searching for
non-odbc examples (hum, shouldnt' I avoid the word odbc here; so people
can google/or search for 'NOT containing odbc'...)

Again, Thanks for your time. I owe you a beer/wine/coffee when you're in
Haarlem, The Netherlands!

Richard