Precompiled binaries for mapscript c#?

Rainer Spittel gosia.rainer at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu May 12 05:45:19 EDT 2005

Hi folk,

  I would like to test the mapscript c# combination and tried to compile the
mapserver. I think I am totally wrong, because I use a Linux server and I
try to get windows binaries...

  I get compiler errors when I try to compile the csharp extension on my
fedora 3 server:

/usr/local/bin/swig -csharp -o mapscript_wrap.c ../mapscript.i
gcc -fpic -c -DIGNORE_MISSING_DATA -DUSE_EPPL -DUSE_TIFF -DUSE_JPEG
-DUSE_GD_TTF -DUSE_GD_GIF -DUSE_GD_PNG -DUSE_GD_JPEG -DUSE_GD_WBMP
-DGD_HAS_GDIMAGEGIFPTR mapscript_wrap.c
gcc -fpic -shared mapscript_wrap.o -o libmapscript.so -L../.. -lmap -lgd
-L/usr/local/lib -lgd -ljpeg -lttf -lpng -lz -ltiff -ljpeg -lpng -lz -ljpeg -lm
mcs /t:library /out:mapscript_csharp.dll *.cs
/bin/sh: mcs: command not found
make: *** [mapscript_csharp] Error 127

  And I am sure that this won't create the .net library for windows... ;-)

  Are precompiled binaries for windows available, similar to the ms4w
project? Is a HowTo introduction available? This libraries are required to
compile the csharp api?

Thanks
Rainer