Precompiled binaries for mapscript c#?

Jean David TECHER davidtecher at YAHOO.FR
Thu May 12 06:41:47 EDT 2005

Début du message réexpédié :

  Réenvoyé-De: Gérald Fenoy <djayweb at djayux.net>
  De: Gérald Fenoy <djayweb at djayux.net>
  Date: 12 mai 2005 12:10:10 GMT+02:00
  Réenvoyé-À: Rainer Spittel <gosia.rainer at T-ONLINE.DE>
  À: mapserver-users at lists.umn.edu
  Objet: Rép : [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Precompiled binaries for mapscript c#?

  Hi alone,
  as I've done for c# support, you could compile it on a linux box (as all the good things ;c) ). BUT in order to do that what is the requierment ? You need to have mono on your fc3. If you have also a gentoo box (which is the greater distro ... I think) I've made an ebuild for it you could find on the gentoo bugzilla or from this page :
  http://www.01map.net/gentoo/ . For fc3 rpms you could use our installer (in french only for the moment, if you would like to translate it in english I'll be happy ;) ) but it include a mapserver without the c# support, so I'm not sure you enjoy this rpm :/ We've also made an installer which is freely available on our web server here : http://www.01map.net/redhat (as the rpms).
  For more informations you could just read the ebuild here : http://www.01map.net/gentoo/sci-geosciences/mapserver/mapserver-4.4.2.ebuild. In this ebuild you could see all the configuration options and more, how I compile the mapscript c# support and its requierments (just remplace in your mind mono by c# and you have the solution).

  Hope that help.

  Have a nice day.

  Cordialy.