About ShapeTree and Raster TileIndex

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon May 16 09:40:20 EDT 2005

You should not use the qix entension directly in the TILEINDEX. Mapserver
will handle that part for you behind the scenes.

Use
TILEINDEX "MSRAS_12000.shp"

Or:
TILEINDEX "MSRAS_12000"

My experience is that Mapserver only finds the qix file (and uses it) in
the latter case.

Best regards,
Bart