Easy $100.00 for the working example

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Thu May 19 11:54:43 EDT 2005

ed at topozone.com

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Dave Tee
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:16 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Easy $100.00 for the working example

Greetings All,
  I have been banging my head againest the desk now for 2 weeks and all
I have is a lot of frustrution to show for it.  I am sure for some one
that knows what they are doing....it is a pretty easy task.  I feel
pretty sure that after seeing a working example I will pick right up on
it.....but I can not seem to get there. So I am offering $100.00 paypal
to the first one that gives me a working example of an GeoTiff and a
raster with Lat and long display.

I will supply both shots.

I can supply lat and long of the corners for both.

I can supply m/pixel for both.

To take the money I need a working example of both with Lat and Long
displayed from the mouse over.

Payment is yours as soon as I have it running on my server. (Happily I
might add!!!)

All I need is a method of contact.

Dave