Problem with MapServer 4.6.0 beta 2 Windows binaries

Emil Zegers taatuut at PLANET.NL
Fri May 20 05:58:39 EDT 2005

Hello,

With the Windows binaries mapserver-4.6.0-beta2-win32-php4.3.11.zip from
maptools org on a Windows 2000/IIS/PHP 4.3.11 system I have a problem trying
to use MapScript.

When I try to load the MapScript dll I get the folowing error:

"The procedure entry point CPLSetConfigOption could not be located in the
dynamic link libary gdal12.dll"

The GDAL dll in the Windows binaries package is dated 23-3-2005.

Is the right GDAL dll included or am I missing something?

Regards,

Emil