Progress bar didn't stop in FireFox and Netscape

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Sun May 22 12:10:22 EDT 2005

There is a known problem with Mozilla-based browsers (the problem is in
Mozilla, not MapServer) that causes this when the source of an image is
changed after the page has loaded.  The application is likely working
just fine.

Paul