mix projection unit.

Jeff Portwine jdport at VERITIME.COM
Mon May 23 10:56:38 EDT 2005

Mapserver does projections on the fly for each layer.
In the MAP section you specify the projection that you want the output to be
displayed in.   In each layer you specify the layer projection.    These can
be any projection and they will be reprojected to the output projection on
the fly when the map is generated.

-Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: "vincent.dacol" <vincent.dacol at LAPOSTE.NET>
To: <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 10:52 AM
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] mix projection unit.

Hello,

I have a little trouble in using Mapserver. I want mix datas
in degree and meters unit.

Is it possible with mapserver? I have read on the FAQ it's
not, because the projection unit must be the same as the
projected data.

Thanks for the help.

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34?/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34?/mn)