Mapserver Doubt

Mon May 23 19:43:37 EDT 2005

Raji,

The list is a better place to post questions than sending them to
individuals. There are lots of people that can help solve your problem
on the list and whomever you select may not know, may not want to be
commited supporting you, or whatever.

Your site looks very nice. I'm not sure I'm the right person to answer
this question.

-Steve W.