OGR Join and class {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Thu May 26 16:55:46 EDT 2005

Hi,

I would like to define classes based on an OGR Joined (ODBC) column.
I was not able to make the class definitions.
My layer definition looks like:

LAYER
  NAME test
  CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
  CONNECTION kafold.shp
  DATA "SELECT kafold.*, ms.* FROM kafold LEFT JOIN
'ODBC:admin/xxx at mydb'.ms ON kafold.hrsz=ms.hrsz"
  TYPE POLIGON
  STATUS DEFAULT
  CLASSITEM "ms.MYCOL"
  CLASS
    EXPRESSION /x/
    COLOR 255 0 0
    OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
  END
END

If I remove CLASSITEM and EXPRESSION line the layer is drawn, so the DATA
definition is good.
I also tried to to remove CLASSITEM and give an expression like
EXPRESSION ('[ms.MYCOL]' = 'x')

I get an error massage in the apache error log
libpng warning Incomplete compressed datastream in iCCP  chunk

Any idea?

Thanks
Zoltan