Mapscript .NET, compile

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu May 26 18:08:10 EDT 2005

Hi Sean,

I was using 4.6 beta1. Mapscript.i version is: $Id: mapscript.i,v 1.198
2005/02/08 17:34:46 sean Exp $.

It does compile without warnings, but I ran into a few runtime exceptions,
but maybe that's a problem of the C# code of the utilities.

I will try 4.6 beta2 soon.

Best regards,
Bart