Mapserver and Mapinfo

vincent.dacol vincent.dacol at LAPOSTE.NET
Fri May 27 02:47:49 EDT 2005

Hi everybody, I'm back with a new problem ;)

Now, I try to use Mapinfo to visualize WFS Mapserver server
layers.

The server work great with an mapserver client. But with
Mapinfo, it's a little different.

Mapinfo find the WFS Mapserver correctly. But when I click on
a layer in the Mapinfo box, a warning appear. It says : "In
answer to Describe Feature Type Request, the WFS server return
invalide type component".

A Describefeaturetype request with Mapserver client work fine.

It seem that the XML document use not a valide XML schema.

I have try to change the service in  "ows_schemas_location"
meta, but not positive effect.

I have try to with the mapfile of "ms_ogc_workshop" who is
correct I think, but Mapinfo could'nt correctly use it too.

If somebody have an idea, he could help me a lot lot lot ;)

Vincent