Implementing line and polygon layers.

Owens, Ryan J NWD02 CONTRACTOR Ryan.J.Owens at NWO02.USACE.ARMY.MIL
Tue May 31 14:44:32 EDT 2005

Hello list serve,

I have a map file that I am trying to implement a number of layers in (line,
raster, and polygon).  I have a "river" layer, a "lakes" layer, a
"state_shapes" layer and a "basin" layer.  For some reason I am unable to
implement the "lakes" and "states_shapes" layers simultaneously.  Could
someone scan over my map file code to see if I've made any errors?  I can
implement each layer individually, but when combined, one of the layers goes
away.

Thanks in advance.
Ryan

MAP
  NAME           FMV_
   EXTENT       -535681 116823 1337533 1458918

  WEB
    log "./test.log"
    TEMPLATE  "test_template.html"
    IMAGEPATH "./tmp/"
    IMAGEURL  "[domain]/fmv/test/tmp/"
  END

  DEBUG ON

  OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME swf
    DRIVER "SWF"
    MIMETYPE "application/x-shockwave-flash"
    EXTENSION "swf"
    IMAGEMODE PC256
    FORMATOPTION "OUTPUT_MOVIE=MULTIPLE"
  END

  IMAGETYPE swf

  SIZE           460 500
  SHAPEPATH      "data"
  IMAGECOLOR     255 255 255

  PROJECTION
    "proj=laea"
    "ellps=clrk66"
    "lat_0=45"
    "lon_0=-100"

  # Alternatively, you can specify an EPSG code.
  # "init=epsg:2163"

  END

# Start of LAYER DEFINITIONS ---------------------------------------------

 LAYER