Chloropleth maps with Mapserver

Bill Binko bill at BINKO.NET
Sun Oct 2 06:19:27 EDT 2005

I assume you mean Choropleth Maps like this article suggests:

http://www.teachingideas.co.uk/geography/chlormap.htm

Are you (like the article) starting with points and you want to group
them?  That is, you want the user to be able to specify how many groups to
create, but there is underlying data?

There may be a way to do this in Mapscript.  Also, you might find
gdal_contour of value (or something similar).

Bill