php template not displaying .map file

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 3 11:54:41 EDT 2005

Dear all,

My final question is a little more troublesome, in fact i have been
struggling with it for well over 6 months now...

I currently have a webpage written in .php (embedded in html) that i am
using as my .map web template.

At the moment, when the php/html file is loaded this only displays the html
formatting and an empty mapserv window, despite the .map file referencing
the use of links1.1.php file as the template.:
http://localhost/tm/links1.1.php

When I include various extra map parameters in the browser address bar, it
just displays the map in a new browser window:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/tm/World_TM.map&layer=Africa&mode=browse
&program=/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe&web_map_template=links1.1.php

If anyone could shed some light on the issues i am facing i would be very
grateful! I could include the scripts as an attachment if it would help?

Cheers
Olly