Producing dynamic classes within a layer

David Shorthouse dps1 at UALBERTA.CA
Sun Oct 9 14:51:01 EDT 2005

Hello folks,

    What I want to do is produce a map of North America via map mode that
will color code specific States or Provinces classes within a
States/Provinces layer according to a list produced via a SQL Server query.
I successfully created an OGR connection to SQL Server to display point
data, but now I would really like to do something similar by filling in
individual States or Provinces with one colour while the remaining States or
Provinces do not receive the fill colour. These select States or Provinces
must be chosen via a SQL Server query.

Thanks for any ideas,

David P. Shorthouse