how the " itemquery mode" works?

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Mon Oct 10 09:26:37 EDT 2005

Marcello,

Radio buttons should work just fine for telling MapServer what mode you want to use.  I suggest posting the text of your template file so we can look at it.

David.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Marcello Benigno Borges de Barros Filho
	Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:39 AM
	To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] how the " itemquery mode" works?

	Hi all,

	 Recently I made some tests with queries in mapserver using the  "Beginning Mapserver" book examples , but i have some questions about the "itemquery mode". For example, i tested wiht <SELECT ...> html command and my example works fine:

	<select name="mode">
	<option value="browse">Browse</option>
	<option value="query">query</option>
	<option value="itemquery">query by attributes</option>
	</select>

	When i try the same with radio buttons, the "itemquery mode" doesn´t works.

	<input type="radio" name="mode" value="browse"  checked>Browse;<br>
	<input type="radio" name="mode" value="query" >query<br>
	<input type="radio" name="mode" value="itemquery" >query by attributes<br>

	The map file and the header and footer files are the same in my two examples. why will be? Some wrong CGI parameter?

	Best regards,

	Marcello