Producing dynamic classes within a layer

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Sun Oct 9 23:10:53 EDT 2005

> >somehow figure out how to fill these from a SQL Server recordset?
>
> OK, now I see that 'ne' above means not equal...my mistake. But, I think I
> can phrase my question more clearly now that I see what you have here. Can
> one use ORG to populate expressions associated with classes in a manner
> similar to what you can do with point data?

I'massuming you are using the 'normal' MapServer CGI version.  I would say
this is more of a job for MapScript.  Can you script it up in PHP instead?
Doing things via a URL start to get quite limiting when trying to do dynamic
stuff like this, it's not always impossible though it sometimes can be.

Tyler