Problems with ArcInfo Binary grid...

Carlo Calvino carlo.calvino at EMAIL.IT
Mon Oct 10 03:47:44 EDT 2005

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:53:25 -0400, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at POBOX.COM>
wrote:

>Yes, .clr files *should* work and mapserver should color the raster
>according to the .clr file if is present.  You can check quickly whether
>the colortable is found by using gdalinfo on the binary grid.

Thank you very much for your help. You are right, mapserver *seems* to
support .clr files if present. I made such a file with ArcView8, and
tested it both with gdalinfo and postgis. But when I view it as a
mapserver map, only red colors are visible (but there are other colors!).
Do you have any idea ?