Query attribute

Johan Hallgren johan.e.hallgren at WMDATA.SE
Wed Oct 12 10:29:50 EDT 2005

Hello

I have tried to find a way to query attribute in mapserver/mapscript. I
have found the function queryByAttributes(). I miss some functions here.

Is there ways to do regular “SELECT fld FROM tbl WHERE id = xy” with
MapServer?
Similar question, is queries with LIKE and IN is supported?
I have found out that it's possible to use regular expression but only on
shapefiles. What is possible if data is stored in a database?
Is there some documentation that I have missed, where can it be found?

Any assistance is welcome.

Regards
Johan