no map?? plus new prob.

J Briere j.briere at SASKTEL.NET
Thu Oct 13 12:09:27 EDT 2005

Thanks to everyone who replied with help to my problem. It turned out that forgot to put in the style type once this was entered the map displayed properly.

Our new problem is we got the map to display. All the tools work except the identify. The identify will not bring up any attributes from the shape file. We have tried turning on the query and populating various fields under that but to no avail. Any ideas? Remember we are very new to this.

PS using Windows compiled version MS4W

Thanks in advance