data export tool

Martin Tomko m.tomko at PGRAD.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu Oct 13 20:44:24 EDT 2005

Thank you Frank (I was hoping for your reply, seems like you are always
the person to ask things like this :))
I need to create my dataset (fast vectorization), and I am ready to
chose whatever format is best to do this as fast as possible. I need a
topology top test with my functional programming environment, but
because I am NOT a full strength programmer, compiling c++ stuff and so
one sounds more like a nightmare to me :)

A bit of scripting or SQL is ok :). So, you reckon that ArcINFO binary
vectors would be best? ok, I will give it a try! Oh, I thing we should
have such an extraction function in OGR by default!!  (at least for the
poor scientists trying to tune up algorithms :)
Thanks
Martin

Ing. Martin Tomko
PhD. candidate