Upgrade Problems - Additional Info

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Mon Oct 17 15:47:42 EDT 2005

On 10/17/05, Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] <Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca> wrote:
> Thanks for the info.  I don't think these instances are using WKT/GML as
> input or output, if that's what you mean.  Basic .ovf connection to
> provide WMS output.  Is there anything we can do on our end to help with
> this issue?  The problem is basically:

Tom / Tim,

If you can reproduce the problem at the commandline with mapserv.exe
from FWTools then just bundle up the minimum data required to reproduce
it along with the commandlne required to invoke it and submit that as a
mapserver bug, reassigned to me.

If you can't reproduce it under those circumstances then perhaps we can
work out a clue as to what is going from that.

Best regards,