faint TT fonts

Charlton Purvis cplist at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Oct 20 12:49:54 EDT 2005

Thanks, Frank.  I tried playing w/ the ANTIALIAS, and if I make it FALSE, I
get no arrows at all.  I also upped the freetype to the latest.  If you look
at the attached image of the arrows alone, there are even strange black line
artifacts off the coasts.  This is a showstopper, and I'm not quite sure how
to forge ahead.

    CLASS
      TEXT '®'
      LABEL
        TYPE TRUETYPE
        FONT "esri_cartography"
        PARTIALS FALSE
        POSITION UC
        FORCE TRUE
        COLOR 0 0 0
        OFFSET 2 -9
        SIZE 10
        ANTIALIAS TRUE
      END
      STYLE END
      EXPRESSION ([v%STEP_TIME%] >= 1.5)
    END

Is there any chance that this target box doesn't understand the .ttf as well
as the box where I didn't see any problems?

Thanks for all your help.

Charlton