the_geom -> PHP?

Peter Kingsbury peter.kingsbury at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 22 16:51:15 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I have some data stored in a PostgreSQL table (point data stored in a
'geometry' datatype column) which I would like to turn into legible
coordinate data in PHP. I've been trawling google for a while, but I am
having difficulty locating useful documentation on this subject. Not
sure if I should be checking the PHP or the PostgreSQL documents for
this info, but digging through both has thus far proven unfruitful.

Any help would be appreciated.  :^)

Best regards,
- Peter