About Mapserver Native Oracle support and OGR Oracle support

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Mon Oct 24 09:48:01 EDT 2005

Hi Robert,
    Just to complete the Bart answer, this feature I finished in the 4.4
version of Mapserver.
    Now with native support you can query data from Oracle Spatial using
Mapserver without problems. You can use query functions in Mapscript,
query mode in CGI, WMS/WFS requests....
    Regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR