Problem with postgis and php when show the image

Agustin Genoves agenoves at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 25 15:52:13 EDT 2005

Hello, I have a problem with my site, when I browse the site and I make
zoom, the images scalebar is drawing in the place of the map and it is
stretched, also the keymap move to the place of the scalebar and the map
move to the place of the keymap. I have the same site running over XP with
php, mapserver, mapscript and remote conection with postgres/postgis and
the problems not happens.

But the problem happens over a Linux Debian with php, mapserver, mapscript
and postgres/postgis.

thanks for any information.-

Agustín Genoves