FW: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Upgrade Problems - Additional Info

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Oct 26 14:53:37 EDT 2005

Tom,

  I just rechecked and the gdal zip file included in the distro is
gdal-1.3.1.zip which include gdal13.dll.

  Not sure what is going on.

later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst