Swf attribute output from OGC plus GML?

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Sep 15 14:47:17 EDT 2005

Ryan,

  I have converted a layer used in gmap (park.shp) into a gml file using
ogr. I tried outputing multiple swf using both shape and gml file and
had no particular issue.
   As for setting the SWFDUMPATTRIBUTES, it should not be diffrent from
the way you set it for a shape file for example. In my test case I have
something like :
<gml:featureMember>
     <park fid="0">
       <AREA>38346293248.000</AREA>
       <PERIMETER>    1357483.000</PERIMETER>
       <PARK_>2</PARK_>
       <PARK_ID>40</PARK_ID>
       <NAME_E>Ellesmere Island National Park Reserve</NAME_E>
       <NAME_F>R?serve de parc national de I'?le-d'Ellesmere</NAME_F>
       <YEAR_EST>1986</YEAR_EST>
       <REG_CODE>61</REG_CODE>
       <AREA_KMSQ>      39500.000</AREA_KMSQ>

   and a "SWFDUMPATTRIBUTES" "NAME_E,AREA_KMSQ"

  You can also post the gml/map file (or part of it) and I can give it a
try.

Later,

Grant, Ryan wrote:
>  Hey there,
> I have a map file that uses an OGR connection to a GML file. It displays
> fine using jpeg and single SWF output formats. However once I switch to the
> multiple layer SWF format, I get nothing being displayed.
>
> Also, I was hoping to use the swf "Dump Attributes", but I'm not sure
> exactly how to correctly map my gml to the "Result_Fields" and
> "SwfDumpAttributes" portions of my mapfile.
>
> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
>
> Ryan Grant
>

> A snippet from my GML looks like this:
>
> <gml:featureMember>
> 	<nrcan:Mines>
> 	<gml:boundedBy>
> 		<gml:Box srsName="EPSG:4326">
> 			<gml:coordinates>-59.033300,-34.100000
> -59.033300,-34.100000
> 			</gml:coordinates>
> 		</gml:Box>
> 	</gml:boundedBy>
> 	<gml:pointProperty>
> 	<gml:Point srsName="EPSG:4326">
> 		<gml:coordinates>-59.033300,-34.100000</gml:coordinates>
> 	</gml:Point>
> 	</gml:pointProperty>
> 	<nrcan:CTRY_NAME>ARGENTINA</nrcan:CTRY_NAME>
> 	<nrcan:COU>BUENOS AIRES</nrcan:COU>
> 	<nrcan:NAM>ZARATE</nrcan:NAM>
> 	<nrcan:TYP>PROC PLANT</nrcan:TYP>
> 	<nrcan:CUR>PAST PRODUCER</nrcan:CUR>
> 	<nrcan:LAT>-34.1000</nrcan:LAT>
> 	<nrcan:LON>-59.0333</nrcan:LON>
> 	<nrcan:YFC/>
> 	<nrcan:COMPANY>COOP DE TRABAJO, ZARATE/MET EST.
> MET.SA</nrcan:COMPANY>
> 	<nrcan:COMMOD>S S</nrcan:COMMOD>
> 	</nrcan:Mines>
> </gml:featureMember>