Setting line width according to scale

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sun Apr 2 04:58:30 EDT 2006

The best thing would be to define multiple classes for 1 layer, and use
MINSCALE, MAXSCALE on the classes.

I don't know of any way to do some kind of automatic/proportional
scaling, but maybe someone else knows  .....

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden