Ka-map problems: problem attached as document

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Mon Apr 3 04:34:22 EDT 2006

Ben,

I notice you have no shapepath defined, and the path to your shapefile
is not a complete path. This *may* be an issue, but not likely the cause
of your problem.

It would really help if you could attach the output of your php log
(make sure you set up PHP to log to a file, see php.ini in c:\windows).
That tells us whether something goes wrong on the server. If nothing
relevant shows up, try to download firefix, because it has good
javascript debugging abilities. Select "tools->JavaScript Console", and
see what is happening there.

Please provide us with the output, and we will have a better idea. By
the way, I have CC'd this to the Ka-Map list, which I recommend you
subscribe to.

Regards,

Jacob