Custom Stand Alone Application - installable on Windows Boxes

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Apr 3 13:02:50 EDT 2006

Hi,

maybe the .NET bindings would be your best bet, but I have no experience
with them.

In a similar sitution last year, the company I used to work for decided
to go for something called TatukGIS:

http://www.tatukgis.com/Home/home.aspx

I can highly recommend that as a desktop solution, and it's affordable,
also no deployment license.

Best regards,
Bart

--