MySQL OGR VRT

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Mon Apr 3 17:02:26 EDT 2006

I don't think that it is a permissions issue.

I tried it against shp2img on my local machine and and it doesn't work
there either.  This shp2img is from the same FWtools build as the
ogrinfo that produced apparently valid results.

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Frank Warmerdam
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 4:26 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] MySQL OGR VRT

Fawcett, David wrote:

> Any ideas?

David,

My stock concerns would be:
  o Is there a permissions issue with the web user?  Try the map
    with shp2img.  If it works there the problem is likely the user
    environment of the web user.

  o Are you really really really sure you are using the same GDAL
    DLLs (or shared libraries) in both situations.  You would be
    surprised how easy it is to have multiple versions on your system
    and not be using the one you think you are!

Best regards,
warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | President OSGF,
http://osgeo.org