IIS5

Keiler clemens.bertschler at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 4 14:08:19 EDT 2006

Hy community

I am normally working on Apache and the mapserver is running well, but no i
want to run my mapscript application on our public server, which is running
with IIS 5.0. After configuration of all necessary files. I get the warning
message:
Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_mapscript_48.dll' - The
specified procedure could not be found.
The file ./php_mapscript_48.dll is in the php folder and also in the
extension folder and i set the extension_dir = "./" .
Maybe someone can help me with this problem.
Thanks