WFS Filter

Sture Dingsøyr candalt at ONLINE.NO
Wed Apr 5 08:56:25 EDT 2006

Hi all

Been doing some testing with Mapserver WFS and FILTER.

When the Mapserver layer is getting its data from e.g. SHAPE, POSTGRESQL the WFS FILTER functions seem to work fine.  I can filter data by using both BBOX or e.g. a PropertyIsLike query.

But...i was now testing the FILTER functions on a layer where the data is from a MS SQL server (point layer). I am fetching my data via OGR. Mapserver renders the layer just fine, i can use WFS BBOX FILTER, but when i try a WMS FILTER using e.g. WFS  PropertyIsLike query, Mapserver returns all records in the layer. Nothing gets filtered...

Should not Mapserver (via WFS) filter data in the same way regardless of how the data is fetched...that is e.g. via SHAPE, POSTGRESQL, OGR etc

Regards
Sture